cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

salvation lives in me.

Oh yeah. Salvation is here and it lives in me. I found all my answers in Jesus and I belong to His wonderful kingdom. He has set me free, and He has saved me. I live for Him alone. I know my God saved the day. He is really an awesome God.

I know nobody loves me. I ain't pretty, cute or whatsoever. I tried my best to change my attitude but I feel uncomfortable with it. But there's one person who loves me very much, He doesnt care whether you are black, white or purple. He is definitely Jesus. Jesus is love. Love is Jesus. And I love Him too. I'm feeling bittersweet and crabby today, and I do not know why. Everything seems so perfect, and you f
eel rotten inside for no reason. Sounds pretty strange. But this is what I am experiencing right now. The pain is healed but the scar stays. Why are scars meant to stay? The past hurted me execrably. I cried a million drops of tears, and now I still do. The past is the past, but I just couldnt let go of it. The past was acidulous. I tried to go on like nothing happened. I thought I could but I realised I couldn't. Time will heal the scar. I believe so. God knows exactly what I am feeling right now, and He will guide me.

Okay, talking about my side. I am in love with My Name is Kim Sam Soon (MNIKSS). You guys know how much i adore korean dramas. I fell in love with Hyun Bin. O goshd, he is super duperly good looking. My undying love for him will never cease. Okay, my mind is a little off today. Forgive me peeps. =