cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

irony.

I haven't been blogging since ages. I apologise to all my loyal readers out there. Time is running out for me. My exams are just around the corner, and I'm clueless about it. Life's hectic for me, but I'll make it through. (duh). Most people assume that I'm a very sarcastic person. Well, can you people tell me something I don't know? Here i go again. A person who is sarcastic will always be polite, and he/she will not create direct sentences, instead, he/she creates sentences which has sharp thorns.

The Faith I have in Jesus grows stronger each day. Nothing describes what I'm feeling right now. My problems are getting better, but there are some which aren't getting better. But I believe it'll be all right soon. Salvation is here and it lives in me. Alleluia.

What can i say about this schizophrenic and mad world? This world has crazy people. Two faced people are always getting on my nerves. But I don't bother much about it. Its all right. Nowadays people look for outer beauty, and not inside. Sigh. Let's hope for the best.....

Love is another stupid thing which I'm afraid of (WEIRD but its true). I'm scared to get hurt... Yeah. Thats the truth. But the pain is healed right now. The scar is gone, and it doesn't affect me anymore. I'm glad, and let us rejoice in euphoria. =)

Praise God for everything! School is fun anyway... I realised that recently. I love my friends..I love everyone. Basically I just love everything I love.. MWAHAHAHHA.