cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Rejoicing in His everlasting love. Amen!

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord. I really want to see you. My faith in God grows stronger and stronger. Nothing explains this. I'm feeling contented, and my mind is at ease even though I'm facing some stress and pressure. I do not know why, because people tend to be worried when they face problems (e.g exams,stress,etc). And right now, I don't feel worried or anything. Instead, I feel peace in my heart. I'm felt guilty yesterday because I did something which I am not supposed to. I asked God for forgiveness and today, I'm feeling happy. I hope I will do well in my exams. I can't seem to get anything absorbed in my mind, and the more I study, the more I tend to forget. I just hope that everything turns out well....

Jesus said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; also in me." - John 14:1

~Rejoicing in God's wonderful Love~