cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

grateful

I'm glad that the exams are finally over. This period of time was pure torture. Have been burning the midnight oil almost everyday. Waking up as early as 4am to study. Yeah, procrastinators like me and my *partner in crimes* believe that last-minute revision really works. Haha, of course, I screwed up my exam. Its all ruined and messed up. Guess what? My exam results will definitely be in rainbow colours. Fascinating ones. Hahaha.. It doesnt really matter to me because I already gave my best. The holidays are here (Thank God..), and I'm grateful for that. But yet, there are loads of homework. I have just completed my Geography project, it turned out pretty well and I'm quite satisfied with it. And now..I have to complete my History project that has been left untouched over the past few weeks, collecting dust..

Me and my partners in crime are definitely terrible procrastinators. We love talking crap, talking back to teachers, making lots of loud and defeaning noise, wasting time, teasing our teachers and stuffs like that. Most of my beloved friends don't do their homework, or if they're being forced, they'll do it - reluctantly, and of course, on the very last minute (not me of course. hahaha. This happens to me once in a blue moon). And here it goes again. What will you get? Uncountable sleepless nights and horrible dark circles. When everyone's worrying about the exams, they study study and study. I really admire most of my classmates because they are really good at managing their own time, and they can get super good grades. When others are revising their studies, the *partners in crime* are always seen wasting time, blabbering about everything, sleeping and erm, you name it. Procrastination is our best friend, and thus, in other words, we're not lazy, its just that we take things easily. HAHAHAHA, or in a more frank way, we're just plain LAZY. muahahahaha =) During monthly tests, I admit that I do study, but my *partners in crime* are always telling me this :

'Joanne, no need to study lah. Monthly test only ma, not important one. Take it easy lah dude. Don't worry. Sure can one.'

Look how deceiving can my *partners in crime* be. HAHAHAHA. Just fooling around, peeps. They just want me to stop worrying, because when I'm facing stress, my world goes topsy-turvy. Besides, I cannot handle stress. I'm bad at it. To sum up, my *partners in crime* are just being caring, and no other bad intentions. Many people assume that they are just lazy, and they are 'influencing' me. But if you look at a different angle, it really makes sense. Learn to look things at a different point of view, it really helps. =D

We share things together, we do things together, we play together. When one of us is in deep trouble, we are always ready to lend a hand - in any kind of situation. Oh yeah, before I forget, I have a confession. Me and my beloved *partners in crime* do share answers. I don't have to explain this further, because you should know what I mean. HAHAHA. HEY, we're just being helpful towards others. Helping those in need isn't a crime. Because SHARING IS CARING! Of course, there are ups and downs too. At times we argue and we fight, and we don't talk to each other for days. But of course, blood is always thicker than water. We will make up and forgive each other. That is something which I am proud of. =)

On top of that, a few of my *partners in crime* do speak harsh words. I mean, real harsh words. But they're really nice and lovely. They have a special place in my heart. I really treasure the times we had together. I'll be missing them like crazy because I won't get to see them everyday during the holidays. But yes, we will definitely pay MR KIWI a visit to his house. Playing PS2, eating loads of junk food, chatting and laughing all the day long, wasting time, are what we're going to do. I'm joyful, very joyful in fact. They are nice shoulders to lean on. Furthermore, they can be your 'tissue paper or handkerchief' when you are down. Nothing explains how felicitious I am right now. I am truly blessed, and I'm super duperly extra blissful to have such warm and affectionate friends. And now, let me present to you, the *partners in crime*! *hands clapping cheerfully with drums rolling*

1. Mr Kiwi aka Chi Wen aka Chicken Wing aka Zou Kai Weng (Be a chicken)
2. Miss Woo Che Number One aka Chou Yi
3. Miss Rosie aka Loh Si Pai aka Pakme
4. Miss Woo Che Number Two.. thats me!

They have weird nicknames right? Well, they have more nicknames actually. But I decided to post a few of them only. In a nutshell, these people are real procrastinators, they're hot-tempered sometimes (you know who I mean right now if YOU'RE reading this right now. Sometimes I wonder if you have PMS. hahaa. take it easy dude!).

Dear *partners in crime*,
I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE! YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART, AND I WILL ALWAYS TREASURE THE SWEET MEMORIES WE HAD TOGETHER! THANKS A MILLION FOR BEING THERE WHEN I'M SAD. THANKS A BUNCH FOR SHARING THE GOOD HAPPY TIMES WHEN I'M FEELING EUPHORIC. THANKS FOR BEING A GOOD COMFORTER WHEN I'M WORRIED. AND LASTLY, THANKS FOR SHOWERING ME WITH LOVE AND AFFECTION! LOVE YOU GUYS DEARLY! MUACKS! ~joanne~