cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, June 12, 2006

dying away.

NOTE : There might be grammatical mistakes in this post but I'm not in the mood to check it.

I'm dying from an awful headache. Grrrrr. Today I got so bloody pissed off by our stupiest and lamest science teacher ever. Come on guys, let us cheer for the dumbest teacher ever. *Cheers flamboyantly* Fine, I'll stop arguing with him if he is wiling to give me one more mark so that I can score an 'A' for my science examination. WAIT, actually.. My answer's correct but he is really erm.. stupid obtuse. In fact, he HAS to give me extra marks for that question because its correct. Well.. I don't have to beg him for marks because :

1. I'm NOT a beggar (duh)
2. I deserve to get another mark for that question which he marked me wrong because I'm correct. Come on..tell me something I don't know. hahahaha
3. He's unsensible.. I'm talking the right thing and yet, he's saying that I'm being unpractical. Can't believe how stupid can he be. Ughhh. Well.. he should talk to the mirror instead and he can talk whatever crap he wants ^^

Look...I'm not being defensive or obstreperous. I'm just standing up for myself, and that is not a crime (duh). I'm not exaggerating or what, but I'm just standing up for what's right and what isn't. Oh yeah, I'm not a coward who is chicken-hearted =). I have dignity and self-respect. =) Oh yeah. I will not elaborate much on this matter. And I'll stop right now.

Sighs.....I'm feeling a little worried now because there are many things bothering me and yet I'm not in a uh-sort-of-good mood. Oh yes.. Yesterday I had an encounter with bird droppings. Dreadful, isn't it? Thank God it fell on my leg, and not my head. Well.. It was slimy and sticky, and of course, disgusting. Sigh..

'Cause you had a bad day, you're taking one down, you sing a sad song just to turn it around..' Daniel Powter's Bad Day

Yuppe. I had a bad day. And I'm singing. lalalalala~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home