cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Happiness and euphoria. Poooooh, suprisingly, I had loads of fun. I mean loads. Enjoyed myself thoroughly. Made new friends, went crazy with them. It was unexpected. I thought it would be really boring, deadening or ho-hum. Sigh, looks that I'm really bad at anticipating something. =p The choir exchange programme was indeed mind-blowing. To be frank, their choir singing was well done. *claps claps* It was like sugarcoated cheese cake with chocolate sprinkles and a dash of cinnamon. Okay, okay, I'm exaggerating. But I'm craving for cheese cake right now. hee~ xD

The holidays are ending, and I'm prohibited from touching the computer. It means I can't blog as often as I can. Sigh, its definitely depressing for me. I'm a procrastinator, yeah, I admit. Despite the fact that my exams are near (according to my mom, but not me), I cannot waste time. There are about 100+ days left for me to revise my Form1, Form2 and Form3 studies. Come on, I can't even enjoy this stupid holiday. I just wanna enjoy while I still have the time. After this holiday, I'm going schizophrenic. Sigh...

' Don't waste your time on last-minute revision. You know, its no point wasting your time on frivolous pursuits.'

Duh, I know that. I flunked my mid-year examinations (all of them..sigh) and the results were hmm.. should I say mind-blowing, horrifying or 'brightly' coloured? Hmm.. Perhaps all of it. =) When revision books are pilled up in front of my eyes, I get adrenaline rushes. I turn cranky and crabby. My anger starts to rage like a roaring thunder. I have deep hatred for books. I mean, textbooks and not novels. heh =] Each time I need to study, I feel like ripping all the pages of the books and burn them into ashes to be thrown into the wide blue sea. Oh ya, I'm NOT pugnacious.

*Breaks into thin silence*

There's nobody in this stupid world who can accept me for who I am. I've had enough of all the criticism and all the harsh words. The words they said to me are like sharp razor blades washed with pure poison, tardily piercing through my fragile bruised heart. After all, I'm used to it. It's not that I CANNOT accept criticism. It's just that they keep repeating it again and again. When patience is tested, sarcasm is required. I mean, my patience has its limits too. Therefore, I give them a straight-from-the-shoulder. And here they go again, beating around the bush telling me right at my face that I'm very sarcastic, cold and rude. That is when my anger shows.. Nahh..I don't throw tantrums even though at times I feel like doing so. 'Anger management, Joanne! Bear in mind. Anger management!'

Oh yeah, I have a new god-sister who is a year younger than me but yet she's taller than me T_____T. Besides that, she's really sweet, I mean really really sweet. And she's as cute as a fluffy teddy bear. Met her yesterday and she's so friendly. Glad to have a new god-sister. Before I forget what I want to say, let me jot it down right here, right now. One of my *partners in crime* told me that she's jealous because I get to dance with a drop-dead gorgeous hunk yesterday. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! *bursts into an absurd laugh*

Hahaha...Thats all for now.
I'm so happy for yesterday cos...HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Sigh.. I can't stop saying this. =P