cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Euphoria engulfs me. Yayyyyyy =) It is because :

1. My choir is in the finals! Yayyyyyy! We did pretty well. There were some blunders, of course, but we managed to cover it as if nothing happened. hahahaha =)
2. I'm back to normal. I'm not ill anymore! Thank You Jesus for healing me. You have given me Faith and assurance. I'm healed, 100% healed! Amen~!
3. I have finished David Klass's You Don't Know Me. The ending was rather unexpected, as I predicted that John would choose Glory Hallelujah. But he didn't. He did not choose Glory Hallelujah or Violent Hayes.

David Klass's You Don't Know Me
was tastefully done. It was near to perfection.I liked the whole story. His good command of English made me fell in love with it. His style of writing was hilarious, and that made me so obsessed with the book. haha. Every page was well written. Sentence after sentence, it is a joy to read.
My Rating : 8.5/10

Some of the choir members from other schools are indeed very bossy, arrogant and stupid. dumb, dumb and dumb. Some of them are just newbies and they act like they're some kind of expert in this. Some didn't want to tell us their school name because they fear that... Well, that is really stupid and childish. Ahhhh~ *gasps* CBN's pianist totally sucked. She thinks that her two ponytails looked cute. In fact, it looked horrible! *pukes* Urgh, get a life. She is so fugly that the government moved Halloween to her birthday. I know I should'nt be doing this. Aishhh~ She's good at piano. I admit, but her egotism really freaks me out. *shrugs* The reason why I'm doing this is because.. (refer to the post below, on the 1st paragraph, the 8th line). =) This is my blog, and insulting me or my choir members is like giving me a tight slap and telling me I should't respond. Before you leave an angry comment, read the blog entry at least twice to make sure you understand what I am saying, or accusing me will just make you sound really stupid. If reading it twice is too tedious for your brain, I suggest you should just step aside.. ^^


Till then. I need to find more information about the New Longman Literature series as they don't sell it in Malaysia. I loved every series of it though. Overwhelming. Well.. Every cloud has a silver lining, right? *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home