cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

There's this particular teacher, whom I loathe a lot, who seems to enjoy yelling at us like we're her slaves and she's the queen. No, I don't mean to condemn or gossip about her, but her attitude is somehow getting worse, and it really freaks me out. Well, she absolutely enjoys yelling and shouting at us for nothing. I hate to see her fugly face, and guess what, I see her almost every single pathetic day. What coule be far worse than that?! She's not pretty or young, as you can see fine lines/wrinkles on her grotesque and semi-decomposed face. (No..She's not a zombie, even though she looks like one to me. But I'm just exaggerating to make the story sound better ^^). I know, its wrong to do this, but I really need to release all the anger and hatred to prevent it from attacking me (this might sound weird, but I experienced this before). It will only do more harm than good if I don't blurt out my dissatisfaction. =)

To be frank, I dislike every single thing about her. The way she talks, walks and the way she dresses too. Its very obvious that she's a spinster due to her terrible infantile attitude. It couldn't be any better. She is so ugly, both on the outside and inside, her mirror tries not to look back at her in the morning. Its not that I hate her, my fellow readers. I have to emphasize on this matter that I don't hate her (even though at times I ask myself whether I'm really hating her. I still have my logical thinking, and I know its wrong to hate). I just can't stand her atrocious attitude that is provoking my anger. I have tried several times to be patient with her but her awful attitude is driving me insane. Sometimes I feel like I'm going bananas (mind you..I'm not a banana). At times when I cannot take it anymore, I feel like throwing some molotov cocktails (with lighted rags =p) to her house and thus, creating a perilous explosion. Each time she yells at me, I feel like giving her a tight sharp slap on her stupid face. For your information, she doesn't talk, instead, she yells. What a barbarian.. She must be a member of the barbarian invaders from some uncivilised planet, definitely not from the Milky Way Galaxy. I wonder how she got here, in earth, in Kuala Lumpur, and even got a job in SMKB?? Probably she murdered someone and ripped of her skin to be put on to her green-slimy-disgusting alien typed body (where they have super big eyes, large heads but no brains and strange fingers). Amazing. Perhaps she is an alien who is a homosapien-wanna-be. Who knows? We do not know what lies beneath.. The truth remains a mystery. Perhaps...



I'm good at making stories, eh?^^


I do not want to elaborate on this matter any further because I'm feeling much better after spilling the beans. So, I guess I should stop here. Oh yes, before I forget, please state your feedback about my blog. Any form of advice will do. Crticism will be greatly appreciated. It only makes me grow stronger ^_^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home