cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

XKP: You know, you should'nt bring your mobile phone to school.
Jay: Who cares? Its not mine anyway. It belongs to WJ and school is over for her as her mom has taken her report card.
XKP: After all, its still the rule. You have to obey it.
Jay: Come on, who cares about it right now? Today isn't a school day actually. So? Why does it bother you so much?
XKP: You are not allowed to bring your mobile phone. No matter what, it is still the rule. Don't do it again.
Jay: ...............you f*king b**** ~whispers softly~

Argh. I seem to hate every single thing about today. We had school today. Miserable. I hate it. My whole family scolded me because I did badly in my exams. I hate it. My teacher complained about me. I felt intimidated. I hate it. XKP annoyed me terribly. I hate it. My mom nagged from A to Z. I hate it. I couldn't find my ink pad and my stamp. I hate it. They said I'm someone who doesn't care about her future. I hate it. My teacher counted my marks wrongly and everything went haywire. I hate it. People love to vent their anger on me. They assume that I'm a punchbag which in the truth is, I'm not one and I hate it. What a day. This is the worst day in my whole entire life. 8th of July is the day which everything went terribly wrong and I have three words to say - I hate it.

For the past few days, I have been using profanity quite often. I don't know why, and I would like to know why. My mouth speaks faster than my mind in fact. I'm in a semi-depressed state right now. Due to the fact of not getting sufficient sleep and naggings from A to Z, non stop, my mood is ruined. Imagine tasting a pot of broth which has 100 spoons of salt. That describes my mood. At times I feel that the whole world does not understand me. I rather depend on myself than to depend on others as they are reluctant to lend a hand. They just love criticizing and hurting me with harsh words. Sigh. Tsk Tsk.

Alright, talking about happy things. Lets get a little mundane today. I skipped choir and my English class yesterday just to celebrate WK's birthday in KLCC. Watched Superman aka the hottie lengzai. Had dinner at Nando's and their service was poor. The stupid waiter could not even understand a single word of English. The worse thing is, he was sulking and giving us sour faces. Hello, we're your customers. You are suppose to give us a smile and NOT a stupid ugly long face with your scary eyes rolling. Aren't you guys suppose to have good manners? About the courtesy-thingy campaign which the newspaper mentioned, I don't think it'll work. No enthusiasm. How are we going improve if you have this kind of atrocious attitude? People like you bring down the image of our country, and guess what. I would be the happiest human on earth if you people are exiled to another planet. You people disgust me.

I have successfully broken the habit of procrastinating. I decided to ponder a while about what my mom scolded me for. It gave me a smack on my face. Bought so many revision books ranging from A to Z, and the bill came to a whooping RM82. It is worth the money, providing I have straight A's in my major examination this year. Yuppe, you've got it right. No more blogging, no more online-ing that frequent anymore. I've got to control it although I have the urge of surfing the net burning in me. My major examination falls on October and by the time it is over, my birthday is here. Yayy.

I just realised that the things which I dislike far outweighs the things which I like. Don't ask me why. No doubt I'm fussy. 1 more hour to go and the 8th of July will end. Hip Hip Hooray. Yuppe, Germany is gonna win. By the way, France will grab the World Cup title. Ole Ole.

Allez Les Bleus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home