cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

we're breaking free

Praise the Lord! I'm feeling real happy right now, due to some particular reasons. Hahahz. Don't feel like mentioning it though. By the way, let's get a little mundane today as I have nothing much to post here. I faced the music today. @= But then, I was back to my old self when I went shopping with my mom right after music class. Haha! Well, not really shopping. Bought a pair of sneakers, some hair accessories and a few tops only. Sad! Anyway, at least I could fulfill my wish. I can't resist my shopping temptation any longer. It's been killing my insanity.

I fell sick yesterday. Sobs. Got a slight fever, a baaaaaaaad sore throat and a horrible running nose! Eeee! My condition worsened today. Due to unforeseen cirucmstances, I'm not able to attend the youth concert. Grr! It's as frustrating as it sounds. But nevermind. I pray that everyone will open their heart and receive Jesus as their Saviour. God does make miracles happen. There's nothing my God cannot do. Praise Him for He has done such great things! =)

God has answered a part of my prayer. I asked Him yesterday and I got what I wanted today. God listens to my prayers. He really does. My problems are all gone - vanished into thin air. It shall not conquer my emotions again. Many good things happened today, and its obvious that I'm in a hyper mood right now. (= I wanted to bring my friend (the girl whom I encountered problems with) to the concert. But then, I could'nt go because I was sick. At that particular moment, I told her that I couldn't go because I was really ill. At first she took a long time to reply. I thought she was really angry because I told her on the very last minute. Guess what. Prayers are powerful! She told me that it's okay. She said she understands my situation. At first she hesitated, but then, after explaining, she finally believed me. Phewww. Suprising! God has answered another part of my prayer. He's such a loving God. =)

I'm OK now. PMR is getting nearer and I'm still counting the days. I'm trying not procrastinate. (: I have to study real hard. I can't read novels anymore. I'm resorted to reading revision books. Boring and uninteresting! Books make me sleepy. Novels are exceptional ;). But I have no choice! I still have to read it. Sigh! No matter what, I'll reach for the star. I'll be soaring and flying. There's not a star in heaven that I can't reach. All things are possible through Christ. Have Faith. Trust and believe. (=

I'm waiting for more good things to happen, or in other words, I'm waiting for miracles to happen. Someday it'll happen. It might be tomorrow. Nobody knows. But I truly believe that God's timing is perfect. Whatever that happens in the future remains a mystery.

I will always have my Faith in Him. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home