cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm flabbergasted. My oral tests are all over and I'm officially free now! Yay! Too bad that my trials are coming up soon. Hope I'll do well in it. So far school's fine. Ever since the Italian guy came to our school, he has been treated like a superstar. You know. Everyone stares and gazes at him, with amazement in their eyes. Perhaps they've never seen a blondie before. Well oh well. He's good looking, tall, friendly and whatever you can think of. Many girls love stalking him for no reason. Of course, flirty girls with raging hormones. They chase after him, asking him for his email and flirt endlessly. Imagine how pathetic it is. It's so obvious that they are bootlicking him just because he's cute. They surround him like a paparazzi, and they behave like a prick-teaser who's on heat. I apologise if I'm being too harsh. Sigh. Flirty girls who can't get a life tend to get on my nerves all the time. Ahh, don't wanna bother about that any longer. Frightens me. Trust me, he's good-looking and tall BUT I'm not crazy over him. I repeat again, I'm NOT mad about him. It's just that I admire him. Haha. xP Girls, don't waste your time flirting with him as perhaps he's already attached. Come on girls, don't flirt anymore because your efforts are futile. It's no point wasting your precious time on frivolous pursuits. ^^

Hmm. There's nothing much to blog here actually. I love collecting hair clips. Don't know why. Clips with gems/stones and plastic clips are lovely. Hahaha. My collection of hair clips has reached 70 and it is still increasing. (= I don't care how much the hair clips cost. If it's pretty, I'll definitely buy it - regardless the price. Haha. It's so amusing to see my huge collection of hair clips. Apparently, I'm currently waiting for the new stock of hair clips. WoooooT! ;D Can't wait for it. The lady who sells cute and exquisite clips always gives me discount. ^^ So charitable hor! Love all my hair clips. Love gazing at it. I appreciate it loads! Even the cheap cheap ones which cost a few dollars. And I really take care of my clips which has gems/stones on it. I can't afford to lose it. Not even one single gem. Most of it is expensive! Don't mean to brag here. => Sometimes clips can fetch to a whooping 20 bucks or more. But nevermind, I'm willing to sacrifice. Hahahaha! XD So dearly-won man! (=

No doubt that we've won the debate! Hahahah. Of course I'm the opposition. The opposition members consist of me and Jasmine. The topic we were suppose to talk on is 'Is it right for teenagers to be in love during schooling?' Yes, we received unfavourable judgements from many of our classmates who are actually in a BGR (Boy-Girl Relationship). They booed me but that was what made me stronger! (8

Hmmm. So many people whom I can't stop complaining today. Not cursing ok. Cursing's bad. So sick of this particular someone, in my choir, who's so obnoxious. Just because she's pretty (As for me she isn't), she tends to be rude all the time. SO WHAT if she is my friend's girlfriend? Do I look like I care? I symphatize my friend at times. How could he fall for a girl like that?! These days she has been testing my patience. Yesterday, when I conducted for my choir, she sulked (Grr!), she stood out and walked away. WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO DO???!?! Once she stepped on my shoe and she did not apologize! Stewwpid ! Her voice sucks too. Our choir instructor said that she sings like a kindergarten student. True enough. I actually called her a bitch before. Ooops! But now I don't. It's not good. I don't really hate her. I just dislike her at times.

My Mathematics teacher asked me to redo my graphs. Ahhhhhh! So many graphs! She didn't even go in details of it and she proclaims that she has done so. Grrr! My Mathematics teacher has PMS almost every single day, therefore, we always face the music. I can't even stand the clothes she wears! So aunty and flirty! Imagine this. Once she wore a tight and bright coloured top with a white, tight (really tight) and super duper mini skirt. Her undergarments could be seen - with the naked eye! It was so obvious! She wore black undergarments. I bet she's trying to woo guys. So gross man! Yerrr! X_x Her sense of style is so aunty. Anyway, she has a good body shape albeit she loves to show off. Her voice is so oh-my-goodness-so-childish. Can't stand her though! But I have to bear with her :(

At times I want to be loved and at times I feel that I should be concentrating more on my studies. At times I feel lonely and at times I feel that being single is more carefree. At times I feel that I should take another step further and at times I feel that I should stay stationary. At times I want to try another time and at times my mind stops me from doing so because I don't want the same thing to happen again. At times I tell myself to leave everything to God and at times I'm being impatient. At times I feel like I need to be loved and at times I feel that this is not the right time. At times I feel that it is right to be in a relationship and at times I feel that it isn't. So what's my answer?

Perhaps yes. Perhaps no. Dunno. I seriously don't know =.="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home