cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Bloggie!

Holla! I disappeared for 1000 years and now I'm back to my motherland. I last blogged on the 5th of September, and whoa, I do sound depressing. September has ended and October (the ultimate BEST month ever, duh) has arrived, with joy and pure happiness. Pimp My Ride's gonna be over tomorrow and voila, freedom! No more nervous breakdowns. No more burning the midnight oil and the best of all, no more depressing moments! I have soooo much things to blog here but the words don't seem to pop out. I wished the words and ideas would just flow ceaselessly and therefore, I do not need to crack my head open. October's pure awesome because I'm born on that month. That is what that makes October so special and so awe-inspiring. Ahahahahah~ Don't wanna sound too narcistic here. LOL. Little naughty Smokie's birthday falls on October. She's no longer a small little ickle girl and yet she still acts like that (she whines a LOT cos she knows I am a softie. boo hoo)

I fell in love with my job. I absolutely enjoy designing blogskins. It's amusing. I'm enjoying every single of it and I love looking for awesome images. I love anything that inspires me, even funky fresh ideas and of course I love brainstorming! I just love the whole process of it. Getting ideas->Finding backgrounds and images->Editing the HTML codes->Testing and rectifying the whole thing till you're feeling all satisfied->Mission Accomplished! Well, I took 6 damn hours fixing my first blogskin. Nevertheless, it is worth it. It's hard to fulfill your requirements and needs sometimes. If you compromise, you'll feel dissatisifed. So.. it's better to take the longer way. There is no such thing as shortcut. You've gotta work your butts off in order to be successful.

By the way, what's the hoo ha thing about being sad and posting all the pathetic depressing and MUNDANE stories in your so-called blog? Come on, I don't see the point of posting all these in your blog. Blogs are scared places, therefore, it should not be misused or vandalised in any way. It's not that I'm condemning people who post these kind of stupid things. It's just that.. when you post too much of mundane and boring stories saying that you're infatuated with your crush but the other party does not like you and you feel dreary , it makes your blog look dullard. REAL DULLARD DAMMIT!!. It's okay to post this kind of things once in a while but not too often. Sigh... The number of useless lame blogs has been really frequent these days.

The usage of the word "DAMN IT!!" had been quite rampant too. Nobody knows why =.="

Isn't it cool to see my blog so colourful? XD

-LONG LIVE COLDPLAY!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home