cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Holy cow, my trial exams were completely disastrous. Damn it! I got so damn low marks for everything. EVERYTHING! Darnnnnnn! I wouldn't even want to imagine about PMR. If this was the real PMR, I would be a dead meat. Man, so many disappointments. I'm so tired of it. Urghh. PMR is just a tick away and I can't afford to get this kind of super duper low marks. Arghhhhhhhhh! This has made me so tensed up. 27 damn days left and I cannot procrastinate anymore. I really wanna pass my exams with flying colours, though it looks impossible on the outside. I want my efforts to be paid off. Desperately. My grades are getting worse and I'm really worried. Sighs*

Oh yeah, dang that stingray. Grrs.

All I need is Faith, Assurance and Confidence. I shouldn't be clinging onto the past anymore. I'm craving for 7'AS right now. 7A's in my stupid PMR will be the best present ever for Christmas. Lord, will you answer my prayer? It looks impossible, but I really do hope that I can achieve that. I should just forget the past and work hard. I'll work my butts off and fo whatever it takes to get 7A'S! I'll help myself and You'll help me, right? My trust is in You, Lord. By the way, if you're a Christian, and so happen you're reading this, I have a small favour to ask for. Please pray for me and my friends, so that we're able to score well in our upcoming PMR exams. Thank you for your kind attention and your prayers too. May God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home