cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I've been walking beneath my own shadow. Despite the fact that I had just fought with my best guy friend, I realised that silence seems to be my favourite surrounding. Although I don't really enjoy being in solitude, but I like to be in deep, hush, silence. Hmmm... Life has been really a turnover for me, or to be precise, life has been a rollercoaster ride for me. The major examinations are really near, and I'm getting more worried. The profanity problem has strucked me several times, and now, it is back, doing more harm than good. Sad to say, I have also went astray from God. I seriously hate this, and yet I'm facing this everyday. Life's really depressing at times. There is nowhere I could find solace. My head's bursting anytime, and I feel like I'm going cuckoo. I really need some happy pills (wished they existed).

Although I find joy and happiness in small little ways, well, the feeling of happiness hasn't been there for quite some time already. There are so many things which I dislike and detest. Well, I'm not going to list all of it right as it doesn't sound good. I detest lala people a lot and each time I bump into them, I stare and glare at them nastily (I know that's mean). Urhm, lala people who are nice are exceptional. They don't give me eye sores (; The act of posing uh-so-cute-but-so-dumb pictures has been quite rampant, mostly by girls who cannot get a life. They have raging hormones, and they think they're attractive enough (big ego) to woo guys on the internet. Urgh, how pathetic could that be? I can't stand the disgusting sight of it. They're merely trying to bootlick the guys in the internet by writing them testimonials (to show their appreciation for approving their friend reuqest), hoping that the guys will be flattered for what they've done. That's a very goosy and stupid thing to do. Hrhm. Don't wanna sound too nasty and sarcastic here, so I shall stop.

Alright, back to happier things (Don't wanna sound like sad-faced person who only posts sad stuff on her blog. That's way too pathetic. It's okay to blurt out your problems and sadness in your blog,for once in a awhile, and I understand that. But do not go overboard. It only makes your blog look pitiful.) Tomorrow I'll be going 1 Utama with my dear Andrea and Joyee. Betcha Andrea gonna wear a super duper mini skirt and her Roxy flipflops to unveil her irresistible sexiness and her perfect body shape, mainly to woo some good looking guys's attention (Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha xD). No, my mom doesn't know about this and I gave her an excuse saying that I'm following Joyee back home. Well, lotsa things to be done in order to make my plan look and sound perfect. Hope she doesn't find out and if she does find out, I'll be in hot soup. Hmm.. I'm not a naughty teen afterall. I told my dad about it and he agreed. It is not that I did not tell my parents, well, hrmm, I told my dad at least.

Well...I really hope that she'll not find out. Everything will be all right if someone does not interfere with my plan. Hope that everything turns out perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home