cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Proposal : To have a blog website where I keep all my own blog designs

To: Joanne
By: Joanne

Aloha everyone. Yupp, I'll be setting a new blog website where I keep all MY OWN blog designs. Unfortunately, due to the major examinations, there will be a 2-month hiatus. Of course, I need a brainstorm, inspiration, nice artistic pictures and some funky fresh creative ideas (sounds familiar huh? have a look at my msn personal message ^_^) to create a blogskin. One simple blogskin can take up to 1 week (If I don't procrastinate). There will also be screenshots of those blogskins which I have created and a short description about it. Furthermore, blogskin requests are welcomed. Be nice and tell me what you want and I'll design for you. FOC. Yeah yeah, for once I'm being a good samaritan. But don't hasten me to finish it as quick as possible. Remember, patience is bitter but it's fruit is sweet. =)

Proposal accepted. This will take effect on the middle of October 2006.

Hoorays. Hahahahahs.

One leaked image of my first blogskin. LoL.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home