cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, October 09, 2006

3 more days till that special occasion. I reckon that it would be an ordinary day, though I wished it would be a wonderful and memorable one. Its amazing that we wait for 364 days for this special occasion, and yet it happens in a twinkling of an eye. Time is just like a river flow indeed. The Korean drama marathon is back again. I've been watching so many awesome Korean dramas. I rot and laze around at home, snacking non-stop. Uh, I reckon that I would be putting on some weight. Dammit. Ahhh. Who cares anyway? LOL

So many plans after PMR. Spells awesome! Rahhh but I have to be on duty on every Tuesday. Screw them. Never mind anyway. I'll be going shopping right after choir practice on Wednesday with my girlfriends to 1U. To be frank, I haven't been on a shopping mission for ages due to my freaking major examinations and the fact that my money is getting lesser. Screw you. Dammit. Now's the perfect time to shop with all my girlfriends. Muahahahah. Apart from that, I have to be economical. Whatever I buy must be within my budget. I have to bear in mind that there's a hole in my pocket . I don't want the hole to be bigger and uglier. Rahh. Touch wood. I really have to learn to be thrifty. Sigh...

3B Hawaiian party in 2 week's time. Hooraysss~~ Can't wait for it. Have to shop for Hawaiian clothes this Wednesday. Arghghghg, I seriously need cash. Dammit. Never mind anyway. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Somehow I'll find a way to solve this freaking annoying problem. Will be heading to Andrea's condo this week. Will be doing crazy and weird things. Man, its true that Andrea's weirdness is contagious. It affected me badly and now I'm so drawn into it. Whatever that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home