cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, November 20, 2006

I've found my new best friend, Adobe Photoshop CS2, and it's working purrr-fectly. My efforts were finally paid off despite the prodigious hassle. I was quite miffed yesterday because I couldn't get the artworks right. Well, after several attempts, things finally worked out. Nonetheless, I was pretty satisfied with my artwork (as I did it in the wee hours of the morning). BUT....what's the use of feeling contented anyway? My worst nightmare came true. My beautifully awe-inspired artwork....disappeared. It vanished! How and why? No idea. It got me fuming and I really felt like kicking my stupid computer at that particular moment. But uhm yeah, anger management. Felt slightly better afterwards.

I love to see my so-called avid readers waiting in great anticipation for my next post. Hahaha. This is utterly..amusing! Okay, enough of ramblings.

Voila....!

Do give your two cents about this. Comments much appreciated! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home