cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Uhm, sorry for the hiatus, again. Blame on my laziness =) Had been slacking lately. Skipped school today, as usual. My left ear's having problems, and I'm so freaking worried. Felt uneasy and restless in the morning. I just hope that everything turns out well. Don't want history to repeat again. It's agonizing. Sheeeesh >.< There'll be another 3B party this week, on Thursday. We're all wearing the same colour, red top, white short pants, one sneaker on the left and one slipper on the right. Sounds exciting though =) The year-end break will commence next week, which means that I won't be seeing my fellow aye 3B mates anymore. We've been through thick and thin for 3 long years. Now, it's time for us to go on our own separate ways. Feeling a little heavy-hearted. Don't wanna be apart from them. I miss them loads. All of them. T_T

Yes, he's avoiding me. I think he knows that I like him. Geeez. Of course I'm not liking it. He was being so ignorant to me and I felt depressed. But erm, nevermind. I'm okay right now. At that moment, I wished I was cold hearted and therefore, I wouldn't be experiencing this. Hah. These fact that I'm infatuated with someone is merely a part of my adolescence stage. Or indirectly, it means that I have raging hormones. Hahahah. =) This is perfectly normal. But now, I've decided to put my feet down. I'm not gonna take the initiative to flirt or what. I don't flirt. I don't flirt in order to get guys. That's just.. rather stupid and goosy. =/

Maths and Chemistry assignments piling up in front me. One whole enormous pile. Damn. Double damn.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home