cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

YouthQuake IV totally rocked! I don't think I would be able to stop blogging about it in 10 years time. I miss my tribe (Yakobus! Go to east, go to west, YAKOBUS is still the BEST! *cheers*) members, the praise and worship, the crazy moments and of course, the obstacle courses! And yeah, it left a deep impact in my life and I'm super super thankful. Sigh, YouthQuake V will be in 4 years time, I reckon :(( Nevermind, I'm sure that everyone will be waiting in great anticipation for this camp ;)


Some mundane yet interesting incidents that happened for the past few days :
1. My computer got strucked by lightning on that faithful day! As lame as it sounds. Heck, my dad had to pay a whooping 500 bucks to fix that stupid CPU. I had to survive without computer for a week. And, guess what, I had to depend on my piano (*plays Coldplay's 'The Scientist' [yeah that saddening song:(] and starts mourning*) and my TV to ease my boredom. [hehe]


2. The 3S thing is really killing my sanity. Jeez. Had been SLEEPING, SLACKING AND SNACKING lately. Adding up the pounds. Dang, this isn't good :((


3. Been dragging one's heels like giler! Argh, I wonder why I keep procrastinating.

Oh well, procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home