cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I am hungry. Hungry for more dramas. Am deprived.
LOL~

Pick of the month~~ ^.^

Princess Hours/Goong
This show was great, but not too great. In the beginning the story went pretty well but it started to get a little draggy in the middle. I loved the red-letter scenes. How I wished I was Chae-Kyung. Hahaha. Guess I should just stop creating mirages and stop clouding myself with illusions which are out of my reach. The characters were well-portrayed in this drama. Not too great, but it was great, anyway (draggy parts aside). The OSTS were supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. =))

The Internet connection is still as sluggish. It takes forever to download. Drat DAMN it!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 2007 would be slightly better, I reckon? Hopefully..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home