cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bwarh. I'm too lazy to write my year-end preview, so please pardon me. Life is so tough at times till I don't know how to cope. I'm weary in the inside =( Don't wanna go through the details of it. I've just started fansubbing and heck, it was much more difficult than what I expected. It gets pretty annoying when my the file (which I'm working on) vanishes and I have to edit/time the subs again, starting from the beginning! I'm on the verge of going insane if this continues to happen. Booooo~

Pleasant music to the ears * (Note : Listen this song, understand the lyrics and please ignore the 'lying naked on the floor' part. It doesn't apply to ME, obviously. Jerky thoughts aside, PLEASE. You don't wanna sound like retard, okay.)

This the link http://emptysoul.imeem.com/music/SQfveBb7/natalie_imbruglia_torn/

I couldn't post the media payer here cos Blogger doesn't allow me to do so. Am miffed. Looks like they have prejudice on me. RAHHHHH. Boycotting? Perhaps so. /gg

I hate sport practices. Bummer! It's compulsory. I don't wanna get detained in the disciplinary room. Dang!

Heck, this is getting out of topic. Bother not.

One day, the body asked the heart. When I’m hurt the doctor heals it, but if you’re hurt then who will heal you? Then the heart said, I have to heal by myself. Is it because of that whenever someone is hurt they have their own special way of healing it?

Think about it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home