cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Verdict..

1. SMK Convent Bukit Nanas
2. SMK Kepong Baru
3. SMK Victoria
4. SMK Wangsa Melawati
5. SMK Seri Sentosa

First and foremost, I want to thank God for clearing all my doubts and worries on that particular day. I knew He was near me, guiding us all the while. Without Him, we are not what we are today. Once again, praise Him for all good things. Faith is indeed believing what God says is more real than what I see.

I was rooting for my school to win this choir competition but then, yeah, we got the first runner up. So near and yet so far. Well, I felt kinda bittersweet. More like a myriad of feelings. Happy that we've made through this far. And a bit of bitter and disappointed that we were so close to becoming the champion.

And when everything falls apart, even the people who never frown, would eventually break down.

I can't believe I cried, and I didn't know why I cried, whether I was happy for what we have achieved so far or whether I was sad because we couldn't win. I guess its both. I didn't even know what I was feeling -.-"

PS:It totally sucks to see others rejoicing over victory and you're envious of them that sadness starts to consume you. You don't wanna try how it feels. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home