cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I've been having weird cravings lately, probably due to the hormones. I've been craving for food ranging from Dunkin Doughnuts, Tom Yam Steamboat, Teppanyaki, Bar.BBQ.Plaza's grilled pork and McDonalds. Rosie said I'm pregnant. STUPIDnyaaaa. Well, obviously I'm not pregnant lah (I STILL HAVE MY PERIOD LA OKAY, CLEAR?)and don't ever think of it cos its totally insensible and nor would I have premarital sex before marriage. That's really a dumb thing to do.. and yet so many girls in this world are blurred by the cloud of love till they don't know what they're actually doing. Seems like Rosabel does not have the ability to think rationally. I know I'm crapping here so please excuse me =D Oh well. Haha.

I think I've put on a little weight. Whatever.. -.-|| In my previous posts I said that I wanted to shed some pounds. But... sigh, look what I've done. Snacking non stop. The aftermath of a food frenzy event totally sucks cos guilt starts to eat you up and you know you can't do anything. Not like you're gonna regurgitate all the food you've just eaten. Eww-ness. My plan of losing some fats shedding some pounds did not materialize. Wait..it did, actually, about a few days. Hangat-hangat tahi ayam lar. It's so hard to kick the habit.

Old habits die hard. Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home