cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

There's nothing wrong in wishful reveries - but when greed comes in, everything can fall apart. It seeps, sinks and penetrates into your soul. And guilt engulfs you. It pulls you into a dark, black hole that seems so hollow and void. You try really hard to escape, like an exodus, but you're alone.

For some reasons I appreciate silence. I like drowning myself in silence. So silent that I'm able to hear the deafening sound of silence. And, solitude. When I'm all alone, I don't seem to care about the world, the people around me, I just seem to breeze through. I couldn't be bothered about the worldly matters. There's just too much to think of. Every hurdle I face has a connection. It comes, one after another. But somehow, in times like these, I seem to have..

Faith and Hope budding in me.

Hardship and obstacles are always there, at every corner. They barge into my life, choke me till I can't breathe. Not even an ounce of breath. But, there is always a part of me that firmly believes that someday, things will get certainly better, well, its just time that matters. The best thing is bound and yet to happen, like a rendezvous.

And when you feel like a bird with broken wings, don't count on others but God and yourself. Mend your broken wings and..

Fly away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home