cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

holla!! well well well...im actually curi2 online one..my mom doesnt noe...cuz she's out..ahahahha =P she forced me to study..n i cant even concentrate anything...DUMB MATHS!! its actually okla..maths...but i dislyk loci n the list goes on///often get CONFUSED!! but now okokok di laa...my maths is considered ok (haha)..i mean reli laa..not to brag neh...if my mom sees me now...not studying but inf ront of the comp she'll kill me!!!!!!! so this will be a vry short post, compared 2 the previous ones...hahahahha... i'll try my best to write a post wen my mom's out ... well, if she knows...its DOOMSDAY 4 me..hahaha/..today my mom is kinda WORRIED + SCARED + LAZY ..i try 2 study but i cant...haihhzz...wats happening to me...ok...i really gotta ciaoz..my mom coming bak anytym di..ciaozzzz....byeEeEeEEE!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home