cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm dying inside - literally, and I don't feel like going into details of it. I've abandoned my fic mainly because the enthusiasm and zeal for writing has fizzled and evaporated already. My exam marks went crashing downhill, and I failed to meet my expectations for certain subjects (?) What do you expect from someone sat the exams ad lib? Geez. Everything went wrong this week. BAHH. A total suckfest. I don't know la, whether I am being too touchy or what. But all these will end, I believe. I guess I just need some time to sit down and reflect on my actions because I don't seem to understand my very own actions. It's kind of difficult.. to decipher. So, yeah.

I really gotta pull up my socks. And buck up on everything because the battle will begin next year, metaphorically. I don't wanna burn the midnight oil, cramming all the dy/dx, s=ut+1/2at^2, BaCl2 + Na2S04 -> BaSO4 + 2NaCl, C6H12O6-> 2C3H6O3 + 150kJ, et cetera inside my brain, last minute, painstakingly. I can't expect immediate results, kan? So I've got to hold my horses and stop procrastinating.

I really hope that this will be my last time saying this. For the umpteenth time, I've been making endless vows to score better for my exams. Chih.

But, right now, I shall glue myself to the computer, TV and novels, for the time being. Carpe diem. Seize the day. Enjoy the present. This minute, and this particular second. Been watching dramas (especially Japanese shows, recently. I used to have a penchant for korean dramas, but.. haha. I still do, anyway.) like crazy, slacking, reading, and figuring the melody for Only Human.

And me and my friends couldn't stop fangirling and drool over Mr. Sheiky. Yes, we have raging hormones. Ahahaha. Like who doesn't?

Oh yes, I do enjoy slacking all day long. But I think I'm going to be an otaku.

OMGWOEHLOL. Touch wood.

I can't help myself saying this but Kimura Ryo is a man with raging testerones. Totally different from the way he portrayed as Senri Nakao!!!!!!!!1111111

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home