cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, February 21, 2009


Contemplation on Fridays. The smell of caffeine lingers. The cream overflows with sinful indulgence.



To frappucino with love. Signs of addiction. Gasps.



This is perhaps the only way to communicate in the library where everything in it remains muted. A masterpiece by Andrea, Daniel, Sarah and I. Hohoho =)

Yesterday.
Was full of crazy moments.

I cannot help but feel intimidated, fearful, doubtful, euphoric and high at the same time. Blended emotions.

I did my makeup in Clinique with Sarah in Pavilion and boy, I was so excited.
I'm a noob.

Bought my first mascara and I am smiling gleefully. I KNOW I AM A NOOB!!! Grr.

My night couldn't be better with the company of Andrea, Sarah, MQ, Sandy,etc. Especially the dancefloor part, man, everyone let loose of themselves and enjoyed to the maximum, although the DJ pretty much sucked (sorry =/). Well of course.. there's absolutely no way you can compare a novice with the DJs in MOS or AVB :P Sandy, Andrea, Esther (NOTE THIS, ESTHER! =p) and both Sarah dearies! My dancing partners, hahahahhahahaha XD





.....I'm not very fond of posting pictures in my blog, yeah, I know, it's BORING. But well.. just one lah. One moment of vanity won't kill :D

Are we humans, or are we dancers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home