cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, January 09, 2009

College life is.. interesting! :) I am learning to love it despite the fact that I am loaded with assignments, projects, community service and all though. I usually have a short nap on the way to college because I am very groggy in the morning, sheesh. And also the new circle of people in college. They're great company of friends :D

Gotta get used to having insufficient sleep and 24/7 mugging.

Since I have the burning passion to do well A Levels, I'd better keep it flame alive. LOL.

On Fridays, my accounts class starts at 10 and ends at 12, followed by Christian Fellowship. After that, I would be lepak-ing somewhere in KL Central, most probably having my lunch there at McD or lazing my ass off in Starbucks, completing my assignments or revising/studying there.

Thank God for Ipods and free wifi.
I'm starting to appreciate my N80 and the wonders it could do :)

Ah.. life's little suprises :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home