cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summertime,
And the livin' is easy
Fish are jumpin'
And the cotton is high


Frank Sinatra - Summertime.

Suffice to say, he has that badboy voice that screams sexy. Sensual seduction? HAHA LMAO. I know, I sound like a bimbotic grandmother, but whatever. The original singer was actually George Gershwin, and yeah, I actually do enjoy listening to songs back to the 50s, especially late at night when it's raining :)

I love Sundays. Especially today. I'm feeling hyped, as usual :D

I'm not going to let the small things affect my mood, or whatsoever. Although I'm super broke and I'm so deprived of shopping, its okay. I'm feeling good. I made a vow with Ashley to attend Seventeen's Summer Splash next year. Haha.

You know, what? I met one of the nicest mr cabbies last Friday, unlike those who speak in alien languages that I cannot decipher and suck your money like blood.

I wanted to tell him this, though :

"If I were goddess I would have blessed you with Jessica Alba"

Just being random, by the way :)

Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home