cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, April 21, 2008

The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time
I am here still waiting though i still have my doubts
I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out


Lifehouse - Broken.

I know that my blog is getting stinkier by the day. Perhaps one day I'll take the hassle to post some pictures here. Well, my Saturdays are taken away and I'm already depressed about it already. I promise I will post some pictures LAHH, okay? Soon :)

Anyhoos, I am nothing more like a damsel in distress. At this moment.

Everyone goes through a phase, where you let your imagination run free and in the end you have to snap back to reality.

Sucks, isn't it?

Reality and wishful thinking are like parallel lines. They never meet, nor they would intersect.

Okay, rants aside. I got carried away. Sorry about that.

I have so many vows to be fulfilled after SPM, and I am having my fingers crossed and I am also highly anticipating for it.

As in 21st of April 2008 thereof, I hereby declare that my blog shall be on hiatus. I need a break, anyway. If there's anything, do message me in MSN.

Much love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home