cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Oh, oh, when will thee free me from thy misery? Few more weeks, and I shall be grounded. Distanced, away, from the outside world. Inside my crib, inside my shell, where I seclude and devote myself to SPM.

(I might as well isolate myself from the world and be solitary in the hermit)

I shall savour every sweet moment of my final year in school. Yes, a tad heavy-hearted, but life has to go on.

9 months more, and voila. I will go through a metamorphosis. There is something, that I want to unleash within me. Something that speaks my heart's deepest desires, metaphorically.

And at this moment, I shall be grounded.

By the way, err, this is solely written for sheer randomness. I go ga-ga over David Archuleta (it rhymes!), he makes me swoon, and he gives me rainbow raindrops, but I am so disheartened cos he's a mormon.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

But I'm not angry, not even a tad. Well, just that it is quite disheartening.

But good music, food, euphoria, energy, glamour, friends.

Would make up for that.


Ruums, KL.


Vanity has a price to pay. Yes, yes.


Laundry, The Curve. The lights are just so vibrant and lively.


Maison, KL.

Andrea, when? But I'm broke.

Shucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home