cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stabbed by pangs of nostalgia.

Rainbows are nostalgic. And so are personal diaries and songs. They reflect on my past, my childhood, my bittersweet life, intricate feelings, relationships, and the list goes on. I can't deny the fact that I miss it. And because of that, I'm just.. not ready for the future. Not really ready yet. I keep harping on my past, subconsciously. I'm walking forward, but my head's tilted to the side, looking back at my footsteps.

Its time to venture into the month of February, but I still feel like living in the year 2007 would be better off living in 2008. Its time to bid January goodbye but guess I'm just not prepared for 2008.

Pretense, or just paranoia?

I'm trying my very best to take a step forward. To move on. But I keep hesitating. I can hardly feel my feet on the surface of the ground whenever I try to lift my feet up.

Fear or merely ambiguity?

I keep hesitating. Whether to take a step forward or just stay stationary. But I'm willing to move out from my comfort zone. I'm willing to take up the responsibility and face everything once and for all. But then, its difficult being in predicaments like these.

Being pessimistic or realistic?

I doubt myself. All of a sudden I realise that I'm just so tired.. of being, me. (Super cliche. LOL)

I'm standing on the intersection point of reality and reverie. No pun intended.

A tad confused, though.

But I'm still keeping the Faith. And still believing (:

Isaiah 26:3-4

He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in Him, whose thoughts turn often to the Lord! Trust in the Lord always, for in the Lord, Jehovah, is your everlasting strength.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home