cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Look, I told ya! Arsenal totally rocked the Emirates Stadium last night. We beat the Chelsea scums (No offence!) And, it was seriously nerve-racking to watch the whole match. To be frank with you, the whole process was grueling. Every second was so nerve-racking. Every move was scrutinized by that stupid referee who happens to be a blind sucktard.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I FEEL LIKE CUSSING NOW.

But anyway,


(My two cents about the match)

The Gunners did a superb job. And I am so proud of them :) Especially Gael Clichy who was the man-of-the-match, William Gallas who header-ed the goal (Spectacular one Willie! It was a magical sight to behold, really!) and Manuel Almunia! Almunia saved from a powerful half volley from Shevchenko. Bacary Sagna dealt with the wingers perfectly. Overall, their performance was super CUN.

Mathieu Flamini was back in action, and he shackled Lampard all day and gave him no room to play.

Alex Hleb played mediocrely, as expected, as he was still injured but nonetheless he played quite well. I'm still happy, though :D

And it was very overwhelming and exciting to see the Arsenal players counter-attacking the Blues when they possessed the ball.
Well, there were also a few things that irked me and got me fuming.

First, the referee was a total sucktard. Why can't he see what I see?! Countless times the Blues (eg. Mikel) dived into tackles, which was more like assault in my opinion, and he doesn't even bother about it. And yet why Arsenal players were called up for fouls that did not come close to anything the Chelsea players carried out?

It's frustrating, really.

Offside goals are so potong steam. Adebayor's goal wasn't offside, but according to the referee, it was. Heck, temporal joy. Sucks big time.

And about Ashley Cole. He's a total drama queen sissy. I still remembered what he did to Arsenal, and how he criticized Arsenal and accussed them of forcing him to be the "scapegoat" in his so-caled autobiography. Lies! No wonder he was constantly boo-ed by the spectators. Haha. Now that's cool.

The worse thing is, he didn't even have showmanship. Apparently he didn't want to shake hands with the other players. I heard he slapped Cesc Fabregas during the last minute. That proves that he's one uncivilized assgoblin. Nuff said.

Oh well, who needs Ashley Cole when we've got Clichy ;)

To sum up, the Gunners did a fantastic job. I am just so proud to be a Gooner :D

And I can finally go to bed, smiling. :)

PS: Carlos Tevez was just lucky enough to score a goal against Liverpool. Somehow I rooted for Liverpool to win, but it happened otherwise. Ah. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home