cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, December 03, 2007

To sum up, life has been pretty good. I'm happy as a lark :D There are millions of reasons for me to smile. But I'll lay low at the moment, brushing my private life aside. Haha. Or if you're really curious, you can ask me on MSN or something but most of the time I'll be MIA, so don't get offended if I don't reply you :) It depends on my mood also lah actually. Hehe.

YLDP starts this Wednesday, and I'm not going. How sad is that! I was looking forward to it - I could meet back my Youthquake friends from every part of Malaysia, only to know that dateline has already passed when my friend told me. Aaaaaahhh. So potong steam you know.

*Smacks head*

I should be reprimanded for my stupidity.

And frankly speaking, I think I've lost the enthusiasm to blog. I used to be an avid blogger, and now, the zeal to blog has died down already. It's getting.. boring. I have practically nothing to blog, and I would consider it very frustrating to crack my head all the time. It can be nerve wrecking, really! But I still hope that my blog will not be covered by mosses.

But oui, sire. I'll try my best to blog once in a while.

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye earthlings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home