cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Sometimes I wished I had the guts to just utter a word or two to you. We've been close friends before, and yet, why do I feel so awkward with your presence? I don't know. I have so many things to say, and yet, pride is holding me back, not allowing me to even speak up. I missed the good times, like, seriously. It's not the past that hurts, you know. It's the pain of reminiscing the sweet memories. You helped me to cope with infidelity when I was left in despondency. We used to talk till the wee hours of morning, and now, we do not even acknowledge each other's existence. So, who is to blame? No one, actually. Neither do I want to play the blame game or keep harping on the subject.

After all, we're just.. strangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home