cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

So here I am, once again. Haha :)

I have been progressively feeling more like a lazy slug these days, as usual. Lazing around. Eating non stop. Watching dramas 24/7. Sleeping. Shopping. I love this kind of life, man. It's just too good. But heck, its only temporal D:

I woke up pretty early (for me la, Hah!) today, around 10am when my mom yelled at me and I started grumbling. Still groggy as I had barely 5 hours of sleep only. Haha :D Typical, me. Was suppose to go to Connie's place to get the measurements done. So, my blouses and dresses will only be available next month, so, I guess it'll be for Chinese New Year then. CNY's gonna be super meriah, and I definitely love it. Love the colours, love the fireworks, love the CNY songs albeit it sounds like some kinda ah peks and ah sams singing. Love the food. Love the ambience of it. Love to pai lin mainly to collect angpows (haha). I sound so money-minded :/

And of course, I love baking cookies too. I think I inherited my mother's genes. She loves baking and cooking. My sifu, man. Haha. Kudos to her! The aroma of butter, tempting. The colourful icing. Sweet.

Talking about cakes kan, mom had all the raisins and small little fruits soaked in rum already (for the traditional fruit cake to be made for Christmas!). Smells so good, but no, I loathe raisins. Although I have a sweet tooth but uber sweet stuffs like raisins and pineapples are a total no-no to me. I'm weird, I know :) Celery, parsley and ginger are also a BIG turnoff for me. The smell and taste makes me want to regurgitate all the churned food inside my stomach. Not a very nice sight, aye :S

On my way to Connie's place, there was something that caught my eye. It was love at first sight, really. Well, metaphorically la.

This blog is turning into a material blog. Geez. It means I'm becoming more materialistic :x

So..



I got myself a plain sleeveless emerald coloured tee and a purple satin spaghetti strap. Am planning to get the black one too, providing that my mom sponsors me or something :P


These are my white peep-toe wedges, which I've bought last week. I'm totally infatuated with it :D


Yes. A brown watch. I think watches are totally irresistible. But in my opinion, everything that I like is basically irresistible to me lah :P

So that's about it, I suppose. And I'm still not over with height issues. I'm obsessed with my height, which obviously isn't a good thing.

I still wanna grow taller. I wanna reach 170cm. (its out of reach la though) But nevermind lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home