cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

So, okay, my blog isn't really dead. So I'll probably revive it then. I don't want to abandon it lar. I still want to reminiscence the memories :D

As you have noticed, I've changed the layout of my blog! More vibrant and colourful I reckon. The previous layout was kinda ho-hum and dull a bit nia. So, I decided to go under a metamorphosis. Colours! Weeeee~~ A wide diversity of colours are just so pleasing to the eye. Hee hee :P

I finally got my french manicure done, and that manicurist ter-pull my skin when she was cleaning the cuticles of my fingernail. It was bleeding. And then, when she applied the nail polish onto my nails, the nail polish seeped through my pathetic wound.

Oh gosh. Pedih giler man D:

Anyway I've had a slight tummy ache for the past few days. The pain comes and go. And then when you erm, fart, the pain subsides. Felt so... [you fill in the blank]. But I felt much better after .. (you know what I mean ;D). My remedy? Minyak cap kapak and minyak cap perahu layar loh. Works magic man, like seriously.

And the disappointment :( I opted for the Apple Iphone ( it can be unlocked) so my dad told his friend to get it from Dubai since it was duty-free. But Apple had some kind of contract with some sorta mobile phone networking company, so the Iphone will only be available in Asia in the year 2009. So.. tulan. By that time it'll be obsolete already la. But then, Iphones are already available here in Lowyat, costing approximately RM2.7K. Goshd, these money-sucking thieves. They untung 1.7K, that's like, a whooping 170% profit. You do the math!

I felt so potong steam when my dad's friend bought the wrong phone. He bought n70 instead.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ignore that =.=

So, okay. I made a deal with my brother and my dad. I am currently using my dad's n80, and my brother's using n70, and my dad is using my brother's lousy punya phone at the moment. And the greatest thing of it is.. my dad doesn't mind. At first, I felt a bit conceited though. But in the end he told me that he was fine with it cause I practically forced my brother to return the n70 to him :) N80 is working really well, although its a hand-me-down from my dad (haha), at least it doesn't give me the 'Insert Sim Card' problem like my previous capalang phone.

I am happy, although I felt a tad disappointed in the beginning. Yeah. I am grateful that I am blessed and privileged. All thanks to Him above ;)

And next week, I'll be going shopping with my pompuans! Unfortunately Ashley could not make it because apparently her mom has been nagging ceaselessly. You are so potong steam lar wei. Geez.

Hahahahahaahaha. And the best thing is, I'm all geared up for Christmas. Yay. Love the fairytale-ish decorations and ornaments. I am feeling so warm inside :D

Ah. Dang those mosquitos. Irritating nya. Blame on my insomnia. Haha.

FIONA. ANDREA . ROSABEL. ASHLEY.

ILY :DDDDDD

I miss these pompuans like giler! They've gone MIA. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home