cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sunday's going to be really exciting, because :

Arsenal vs Chelsea
Manchester United vs Liverpool

I might have a risk of heart attack though. No pun intended. Whenever I watch football, my heart starts thumping real fast, and adrenaline starts gushing up to my head. It can be a really tense atmosphere. Gancheung moment. I'm afraid of defeat, and I get pretty crummy at times.

Or so, I could even utter a word of profanity when I'm dissatisfied. Haha.

Like how it happened last week. Middlesbrough were just lucky enough to pull it off because lady luck was on their side. It was so unfortunate that cream-of-the-top players like Robin Van Persie,
Mathieu Flamini, Alexander Hleb were all injured. Yes, very distressing in fact.

Argh, the disappointment, again.

But I have faith in the Gunners this time. We have to beat Chelsea this time or our position would be in great jeopardy, and no, I do not want the Red Devils to be ahead of us.
We need to win because we are just one point clear of Manchester United. That's why we need to win. It's not about draw or anything else.

And obviously I do not want be mocked =| No joke.

I'd really hope that Francesc Fabregas would be fit enough to play.

Plus Alexander Hleb too. I miss him also lah. This is very random, I know :D

Okay, I shan't cuss at ManUre or Chelsea. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home