cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

So.. I got tagged. By my sai lou, Ivan xD

(1) List out the top 5 presents you wish for: -

- an iPhone. I opted for this but.. sigh. Oh well.

- 10A1s for SPM! Haha :)

- an ATM machine that will never ever run out of cash. In my house. xD

- a VAIO laptop.

- A new mansion. Har :P

(2) The person who tagged you this: Ivan Tan Jia Wei! :P

(3) Your 5 impressions of him :

- Taller than me. swt~

- Berbadan sasa? LMAO! He's so skinny lah :o

- A very devoted and Faithful Christian :)

- A manu fan. boooooooo~ xD

- Cool person to be with =)

(4) Most memorable things he has given/done for you:- Hmm. I guess he does actually listen to my incessant ramblings. Haaaaa. :D

(5) If he becomes your lover, I will : OMG. INCEST LA DEI! D:

(6) If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be : Its because I'm a guy and I'm way hotter than him >_*

~ Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you ~

- Eileen

- Fiona

- Andrea

- Wendee (She's in Jeremiah School now! >.<)

- Meredith (haha)

And by the way, school had just started, barely a week, and its draining me out. Not a good sign :(

Gunners vs Spurs. Again.

Peanuts laaa :D

......Berbatov?

Nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home