cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The youths are all going for go-carting tomorrow in Sunway, and I can't.

Cos I've got tuition to attend. Scratch that.

And I have one whole load of Integration questions to do. Screw it.

On being random,

I have lots of idiosyncrasies, and I'm proud of it. I also suffer from narcissism and self superiority complex. Confidence matters a lot to me, and whenever I receive criticism (sometimes I'm being touchy, I admit), it bruises my ego. And I feel terribly bitter. Or even when I fail to meet my own expectations. So, there goes my confidence, crashing down on myself. It sucks because I'm lacking of self-esteem, and I would think more like a pessimist instead. Well, I think its merely being realistic lah.

Music feeds my soul when I'm feeling all worn out and broken inside. I like figuring out chords and melody, though it can be really tedious at times. But I enjoy it, though :) Bass guitars are just hot. Meddling with it is just.. super cool!

And also by the way, I have a penchant for lame shows like Arrested Development (dysfunctional family), The Office (Office politics) and My Name Is Earl. Those can tickle my funny bone, really! Too bad FOX picked Prison Break over Arrested Development. They didn't even wrap up the season, and it was left hanging. Sigh. As much as I enjoyed Arrested Development, I also loved Prison Break. So, either decision is still the same, heartbreaking :(

I think shopping paper bags are attractive. I like collecting them on a regular basis. I think its just too pretty! :D

About new year resolutions. To be honest, I never keep track of them. But next year, I vow to grow - spiritually and also physically? I feel like as if I'm vertically challenged. And I hope to keep my profanity level as low as possible. Also, I hope that I won't be bothered too much by the Adams because of SPM. You know what I mean :) I don't think I should just go into the details of it. Heh.

Getting back to mundane stuffs,

For the past few days I've been subsequently feeling very fann (grouchy), and the fact that Arsenal performed poorly in Fratton Park yesterday, it made things worse. What's with the draw, guys? What the heck were you doing, Adebayor?!?! You weren't playing 4-5-1. It was more like 4-5-0. Damn it!

Apparently Harry Rednapp brought on all of the ex Arsenal old boys (Lauren, Sol, etc) as if to rub Arsene Wenger's nose in it. William Gallas will not be fit for the next game as he had his left foot heavily trodden on. Both incidents merited fouls, but the referee just waved play on. Robin Van Persie will not be fit for the next Everton game though. And of course, Willie too D:

Oh man, I'm depressed at the moment.

Someone get me out of despondency.

PS: Congratulations to all the Straight A's PMR punya people~! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home