cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Jesus brings warmth, like a winter fire, a light, like a candle's glow.



Praise and Worship session.

The song 'Christmas isn't Christmas' is played very often, but, it always touch me in a distinct way where I can't describe in words. The lyrics, so articulate, and yet, so beautiful. Christmas isn't Christmas till it happens in your heart. True, enough. Somewhere, deep inside you, is where Christmas really starts.

So, I gave my heart to Him, once again, on this special Christmas. I was moved and touched. I cast all my worries and anxiety on Him, because I know that I am in good hands. To trust Him wholeheartedly or doubt Him? We would often choose the latter. But right now, I've decided to lay all my worries aside, and to have Faith in Him fully, and also to celebrate this special occasion with a smile :) - and not a frown.

Like what Aunt Moira said, look behind, thank God, look forward, trust God, look around, serve God.


Candlelights.

Christmas - A celebration of Hope and Love. Amazing, and just too marvellous for words.

Though I feel weary and drained out inside, I know that He will guide me through hardship.

I know, He will, because His promises never fail. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home