cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Just a random thought : Everton. Why can't you just do a small favour for us? Geez.



Well, anyway, 3 days of shopping went off just like that. I was feeling the blues for the past few days. Oh well, shopping did give me joy, but it was only here-today-and-gone-tomorrow. I should be feeling happy during this yuletide season, but I just don't feel like it lah. Dad will be back tomorrow, and it has been ages since I last spoken to him face to face. I have just so much to tell him. And of course, I miss his presence. I guess all the smses were the main cause of my shortage of credit. Last week, there's still 50 bucks. Now, it has dropped tremendously - 5 bucks left. Screw it! I desperately need someone to derma credit to me. BAHHH.

So, urhm, okay, back to topic.



I went to 1Utama with the pompuan gilers on the first day. I wanted that satin dress (the one I'm wearing) so badly from Forever 21 but apparently, it was the last one and the quality was sorta cacat. So, of course, I didn't get it. Walked around, and still couldn't get anything. Ah. The frustration of doing something, and yet knowing that your efforts are just futile. I was so green of envy of Rosabel. She bought so many things and I was like 'Pfffft!' I only bought some skin products from Skinfood. So gotta love their organic products ;) And Andrea, the fickle minded girl, as usual, was being a grandmother - as thirfty was ever. Goodness, Andrea dear, money is just paper when you don't use them. Haha =P

On the second day, I went to Pavillion KL with my mom. We had only 3 hours to shop, and obviously, it wasn't enough. And you know what?

It is super irritating when you are being fickle minded, not being able to make up your mind during shopping, and knowing that you are rushing for time (or a curfew).

You either end up feeling pangs of regret or feeling cranky.

So, I quickly stepped into MNG (50% sales! Such a pleasant sight to the eye. Hehe :D ) and bought a few tops. It was like mayhem, because there were so many people inside, and yet, the fitting rooms weren't enough. Worse of all, the air conditioner broke down. Sucks big time!

Headed to Roxy and I wanted to buy the flip flops and bags so badly. But mom said no, so.... sigh.

Went to NOSE to get a pair of flats specially for shopping, and then quickly rushed into Forever 21. Bought two spaghetti tops (Orange and purple) and also some accessories. I got a free RM25 voucher too :) Forever 21 in Pavillion is kazillion times better than 1Utama's. I wanted to get J & Co donuts, but we didn't have time! ARGHHHH. Anyway I would love to go Pavillion to shop again! But at the moment, financial crisis lar. Dang! :(

On the third day, which is today, I went to Mid Valley with pompuan gilers and Ben. Ben was the only guy in our group, and I pitied him because he had to follow us everywhere. And guess what, I saw Deborah Henry (Miss Malaysia) in Zara. She was really sweet and prettier in real person. I smiled at her and she smiled back :)

So.. what did I get?



Bangles, bangles and more bangles! I'm so nuts over the big chunky colourful and glittery bangles. And also headbands! :D Yes, I am an accessory junkie. I love buying them, but I usually end up losing them. It's because of my absent-mindedness. I hate the fact that I'm not a neat freak. Mom has been complaining that my clothes are piling like mountains and my wardrobe is gonna explode. And also my accessories! She says that I don't appreciate them, cos I tend to dump it everywhere. It's true, uhrm, well, partially. xD

Goodness. Wrapping presents can be really burdensome. :(

Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone! (you, my blog readers [if there's any. LOL] and practically just everybody)

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home