cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Who rocked at Goodison Park yesterday?

Arsenal did. DUH. 4-1, sire.

Who sucked at Upton Park?
manchester united (no capital letters for them, yeah. LOL =P)

Who was the sucker of the match yesterday?
Cristiano Ronaldo. He was too confident over the penalty shoot, and he kicked the ball totally senget. It didn't even hit the tiang (pole). Laugh my ass off :D

It was a good thing that Arsenal gave MU short-term joy at least. It was a motivation for the fellow Gunners to do better, and also to excel and outshine like a connoisseur in the field.

Talking about today,

It was different. Not like the usual Sundays. During P&W session, I sang, played, and worshipped with so much of zeal and passion. Today was an exception though, cause I've never felt so much of ardour, burning within me. It was just.. an undescribable feeling. Beyond words. Although I made a few blunders, nothing's going to stop me from praising Him. My heart was lifted, and I could feel the bliss and everlasting Joy, lingering.

It felt.. so good.

I know that He is working in me. And I would love to experience it not just another one more time, but in the future as well, in years to come :)

Thank you, Jesus, for Your wondrous love to me. Thank you for all You've done.

I don't know what 2008 has to offer for me. I do not know what will the future hold and embrace for me.

But, once again, I've placed all my burden and worries onto the Cross, and I humbly surrender everything into Your hands, because, I truly believe that You will lead me to the right path
.

Thank you, again, for walking, and guiding, beside me all these while when I go through every chapter of my life =)

You are indeed my super strong God! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home