cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mom wanted to head down to the Curve on this Sunday morning, but I turned her down, despite the fact that I slept at 4am yesterday. As much as I want to go shopping (and also on a eating spree) so badly, I just don't feel like it. So, yeah.


There you go, Wendee. I know this is outdated, so forgive me, will thee?

List out 5 presents you wish for
1: An iphone
2: MacBook Air
3: A better Altec Lansing sound system.
4: Shoes, and more shoes, stilettos, wedges, etc.
5: A string of A's for SPM!

The person who tagged me:
Wendee :)

First 5 impressions on her/him
1: Smart! Look at her SPM results. You'll be dumfounded.
2: A devoted Christian.
3: Poetic.
4: Has a good command of English. She writes well, really well.
5: Likes David Archuleta. While I'm madly in love with him :P

The most memorable thing he/she has done/given to you:
She never abandons my blog, no matter how stinky and boring it gets =)

If he/she becomes your lover you two will:
I'm straight. And heterosexual.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be because:
She stopped reading my stinky blog. Hah.

The 5 people you tag:
Frankly speaking, I'm not too fond of tagging people but I have some certain targets, and this goes to Andrea Chew, Da Rong and Esther. You should be proud. *smirks*

The 5 people I want to mess with:
1. Andrea
2. Fiona
3. Ashley
4. Ben
5. Jo Yee


Who is 3 having a relationship with?
Me. She's a lesbian and madly in love with me, I know.

Who is 5 having a relationship with?
Hahahahahahahahahaha. She would disown me if I were to say it here in public.

What about 4 and 5?
Gay question. Next one, please.

What is 3 studying?
She never studies, well, apparently.

When was the last time you chatted with 5?
Yesterday. If SMS counts.

Would you be with 1?
In terms of friends, of course, with all that weird conversations and droolings and arguments over some guys. But if in terms of love, I would run to the ends of the earth and hinder myself from her because you never know what she will do, because she's a stalker and a psychopath :D But I still love her, hah.

How about 5?
She's the only person who agrees with me when the world doesn't.

Does 2 have any siblings?
Oui, sire.

How did you get to know 2 and 4?
2: primary school, 4: secondary school

Where does 1 live?
In her own fantasy. More like living in denial.

Is 3 the sexiest person in the world?
She claims to be one, and claims to be the best candidate girlfriend for Chad Michael Murray. Ew. Gross.

I think I'm just scared - that I know too much
I can't relate and that's a problem I'm feeling.

If you're gone by Matchbox 20.


Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home