cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tell me when will you be mine
Tell me quando, quando, quando


Just a random song which is one of my all-time oldie favourites.

And right now, my current cravings, presenting, Dishwalla! Super great rock indie band! Though they're not well-known on MTV or Channel V, but in my opinion I think they should be given publicity and be known because they stand out as musicians, unlike those Taiwanese boybands who plagiarize people's songs, and sing worse than chickadees and dress so faux pas-ly.

Ew.

See, somebody got me rambling again.

And one more, my History teacher is being a hypocritical hen, and just for your information, I use the word hen as as substitute for another word, well, need not say. I bet you know that majestic word.

I absolutely hate it when she spreads lies about us. Lies upon lies. It's tough living on other people's expectations, and what more when those expectations are far within from our reach? We can never please teachers, nor we could please everyone else out there. So, our efforts are actually in vain. We know our limits, we know how far we can go, so please don't load us with more pressure because we are already pressured enough to please ourselves, and what more, others?

Apart from that, I have a friend who treats her like some kind of goddess. He's wiling to be a kuli/slave for her. Stupidity beyond stupidity, to be exact.

I admit, I am profane when I lose my temper. My raging temper. Striking blows of profanity is something which I should not be proud of, duh. After all, I'm merely human. And I'm really striving hard to keep it down.

I keep rambling, again. Hmpf.

And I practically bawled my eyes out last week. Good grief!

Nevermind. I'll be seeing Naomi and Emmanuel tomorrow by the way. It has been awhile =)

.....Arsenal in action right now! Am munching on BigApple donuts at the moment, I think I've sapu-ed half a dozen, but its a fact that I hardly put on weight. Note, hardly.

Even Smokie ate one. LOL.

Anyhoo,
Don't make me bawl my eyes out again, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home