cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ye, chickadees.

I am contradicting myself, so, after all I'm not really on hiatus. Its undeniable that I have a tendency of having my words contradicting my actions at the same time. Not much of a good thing, obviously, because I keep engaging myself in sophistries.

Ack, ack, ack.

I need a kidney rectal extraction, because my back is hurting so badly till I feel like grabbing a hammer to smash my back. Probably a mallet, though. Gasps.

Painkillers, please?

And the reason that's leaving me puzzled, is, that somebody's not being punctual, you get what I mean. The monthly visits, the mood swings, the excessive bloatings and of course, the extreme agony I have to go through each month. Everyday seems to be a dread. Ho-hum.

Stereotype is a mundanity. Bah.

Not much of a kidney extraction, after all. It's more of a.. I leave it to your own imagination.

I bet it's going to be worse tomorrow. Ek. I had hell with Chemistry today, cause I am totally allergic to it. My chemistry marks can suck meatballs. Seriously. Sigh, there's more to come tomorrow, more to suffer.

And I keep yelling profanities when I glance through my papers. Stupid bloopers make me cuss, scream and yell.

Cuss, ye shall not, for a man's tongue is more poisonous that a snake's venom. Bah.

My biology teacher's sandwiching us between loads of homework and exam pressures, and I am indeed succumbing myself to pressure and stress.

Such an idyllic situation. I keep dozing off whenever I force myself to study, I either end up lying on the bed wandering away or glueing my ass in front of the computer as well as the television, watching Astro on Demand.

Bad, bad.

I need to feed my shopping pangs, too.

Study, Joanne. Be a nerd for this year, at least?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home