cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble


Macy Gray - I Try.

I'm bound to screw up my History test on Tuesday, so you guys can give me a hand of applause plus a standing ovation and I'd be very much happy about it.

Right now, my heart weeps for nostalgia. Reminiscing about the good times we had made me smile and giggle like a child, but the aftermath was just unbearable. I realized that I miss it. Too much. I do still feel the twinges when I think about it. It was the best moment of my life, where it reached the climax, and where we were like hippies living like there's no tomorrow.

I guess I'm just a little unwell. Blame it on the late night blues.

It hurts me like hell when I rewatch the videos, again and again. I hate to say this, but I'm tearing it is really heartbreaking. Yes, a nutty and apathetic person like me, would break down because of this matter. The hardest part was letting go, not taking part.

Till now, I still don't know why I'm tearing. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home