cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

.............

today i duno wat happen 2 myself.today is like not me...i dono why i feel liddat...as usual, i screwed up my exams...my marks is sure going down...n i might turun class also..i studied hard..real hard..but why i get nothing in return? i studied until the wee hours of morning...then i wake up early just to study...but i get nothing in return...i feel that itz so unfair..i reli don wanna turun class..T.T n 1 thing, im really upset with..they r controlling me..saying i canot be closer with 1 of my fren...he's 1 of my fren dat comes to my world when my whole world goes out...he is my my best fren...i really love him, as a fren of coz...n they think differently..they think the rong thing wic i fear most...why o why? i just wan my freedom...i rather give everythin i own for the sake of freedom...they cant take everythin frm me xcep my freedom..why..............i reli wanna noe why..............i need some air to breathe...im reli stuck up with ol this of thingz...he is my best fren...i cant lose him...pls dun mistaken, he is my best fren oni..not my crush or whatsoever k..plz not mistaken..i reli get angry when ppl say n think liddat even tho i told them so many timez.....my mood rite now is kinda bad..feel lyk breaking down... im so not in the mood 2day....but i noe that Jesus will cheer me up..sure he does...He workz in mysterious ways...and He did....Lord, thank you for giving me peace in my mind,heart and soul...just listened to the song 'Lord u r good'....by don moen..when im sad, this song was suddenly played on my playlist...'Lord, u r good..u r good..n ur mercy 4eva endures..' yes, indeed it is...im sure that Jesus will hold my hand thru this obstacle im going thru...He will definitely will..