cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

God is good all the time!

God is really good all the time...and all the time, He is good....=D He has shown me the right way..He has guided me, holding my hand to walk bravely ....Our Lord is wonderful all the time.. He works in mysterious ways...He loves every one of us in this sinful world..Even though we still commit sins, He still loves us...God has really taught me to live strong. Even though i had many sad incidents that really breakes my heart, He has taught me to live life confidently. His blessings are too marvellous for words. Nothing is better than his fruitful blessing. When i grow day by day, I pray that i will grow to be a firm and fruitful servant for Him as i love Him so much.He has indeed touched my heart and healed me too. Lord, thank you for everything that you have gave me.