cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

T.T

ok...im back...i wanna voice out my feelings now...nowadays i;ve lost my CONFIDENCE AND TRUST i really dunno why..since the previous incident, to me love is nothing...n itz a just a waste of time..i really dunno why..why do i have negative thoughts??? why am i so pessimistic? i use to believe dat TRUE LOVE existz..but now i dont...i think love is like a natural 'phenomena'..love is like u r having a 'special connection' with dat particular person..having deep feelings for him/her.. well, to me...love doesnt mean the whole world to me..yes yes, i believe dat LOVE DISSOLVES HATRED..but i really lost my trust in love..love is like a strawberry to me..SWEET YET SOUR..does true and eternal love exists?????? i dunno...i reli reli dunno...love is like u feel really sweet in the beginning, then afterwards u will feel sour/bitter in the end...just like a STRAWBERRY...rite?? i use to be a small girl, being naive in everything..but now, NO MORE..im no longer a small girl...i know wats right n wrong..n wat isnt...i use to hate myself n then cry over my mistakes...but now, i've learned to grow up, forget past mistakes and move on with life...life has to go on..sometimes i feel that LIFE SUXXX...but nowadays, i've changed my mind...Life is wonderful...great..and everything....God has changed me ...He has taught me to live life stronger..and be confident in wateva i do...now, im happier,merrier and mroe cheerful...life is ordinary...but live it EXTRAORDINARY!! i alwayz rememba dat motto ...life is GREAT IF U KNOW HOW 2 ENJOY..well now, my main priority is to study study study...(not a nerd, ok..ahhaha ^^)..hahaha..alright..i wanna share some of my past.. last time i really wanted to be special..cuz im not satisfied wif myself...i feel dat im ugly and lonely..im un-special and boring... i use to cry over that...and my mood goes down down down...i used to blame myself for being this that...but now, ive changed....im happy with myself cuz IM SPEICAL...im glad now...wOww..i feel so lega now after voicing out everything dat i kept in my heart..so happy..LIFE IS FUN..LIFE IS FULL OF MYSTERY...BUT ONE THING IS TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! DUN EVER GIVE UP..DUN SHED A TEAR IN FRONT OF THOSE PPL HU WANT TO SEE U FALL! gtg...ciaozzzz!!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home